A Contact Center is a way to funnel all your incoming calls/media into a focused group of people, adept at handling your customers’ questions and concerns. The way it processes these calls is through Automated Call Distribution (ACD).
The ACD engine is the “routing’’ engine that manages inbound and outbound media, making sure that phone calls, emails, chats, and texts are properly routed.
For inbound media, this advanced system has a myriad of configuration options and extensible features that offer the most sophisticated skill set management systems and the easiest queue management.
The Contact Center uses SIP (Session Initiated Protocol) trunks to connect from the cloud to any PBX that will support SIP trunks such as Mitel/Shoretel, Avaya, Toshiba, Genband, and FreeSWITCH.
Features of Contact Center
Contact Center offers several styles of real-time dashboards that display important performance data including:
- Calls in queue, agents (ready, busy, and DND), abandoned, and service levels
- Agent details like name, station, status, time in status, and current queue
- Configuration color coding for alerts, notifications, and warnings
- Tile layout style with colorful, easy-to-view graphics (i.e. charts, gauges, and statistics)
- Interactive boards that allow drag and drop queues, campaigns, skills, teams, and agent management in real time
Contact Center has a robust reporting engine that offers more than 50 canned reports including:
- Queue performance (by day, week, month, and queue)
- Agent performance (by day, week, month, and queue)
- Media performance (i.e. voice, chat, text, and email)
- IVR details including calls by hour and by number
- Survey details including results by agent, question, or summary
The agent system includes the ability to record agents’ calls for quality management and call tracking. This is included as part of the agent seat license.
- Conduct detailed searches for agent, date, time, queue, and user info Scoring for quality assurance
- No limit to number of days in storage (Fee for expanded storage)
- Does not include screen recording (Not recommended for cloud solutions)
Workforce Management (WFM)
Contact Center includes Workforce Management functionality for agent administration including:
- Agent scheduling (from 5-minute to 60-minute increments) Forecasting using call history from the CC platform
- External imports on call history are not supported at this time
- Get real-time adherence updates and reports that show if agents are matching the schedule
- Multiple locations, pay periods, and shifts are supported PTO (Paid Time Off) management and workflow is included
- Unlimited schedules and types are supported and may be assigned to each queue
- Holiday automation (set it once and forget it) including half days
- DNIS based auto attendants and call flows
Contact Center supports many other actions that are industry standard but may require additional professional services and/or fees for implementation and usage.
If you are ready to consolidate your incoming media, reach out to TCS for a free consultation.